Friday 28 September 2018

Beware of LocalBitcoins 'anti-fraud' policy. Your funds are not safe there

I registered an account on LBC to buy some bitcoins. Everything went smoothly, we finished the deal but when I tried to withdraw BTC to my external wallet, I got this message:

Error! Error processing transaction. Please contact support by clicking here

I tried once more but the error was still there.

I created a ticket describing my problem. After two days of waiting they gave me a short reply that my account was banned as suspicious. What the …?!? I was new to LBC and made only one deal there, and got positive feedback from the seller (I replied that they can contact the seller to ensure everything was OK). I described this to the support but… silence was the answer.

My coins are still locked there, despite the fact that I even got verified with my ID.

Can anybody suggest what to do?



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 04:16AM by mike_e67 http://bit.ly/2y0nz2C

No comments :

Post a Comment