Saturday 1 September 2018

Rig suggestions, but for these circumstances...

Okay so, unique situation. So I live in a 3 story apartment complex, just moved in about 2 months ago.

I’m on the 3rd floor.

Every apartment has their own garage on the first floor.

I have just come to discover, there’s a power outlet in there - that doesn’t get billed to me!!!

So I want to mine from it, but I already know I can’t go with a typical rig like any of my friends have. I need both quiet, and low heat (it gets insanely hot in there already without any electronics running). So yes I already know I won’t be able to run whatever the ‘best’ rig is.

But what’s the best rig for these specific circumstances?



Submitted September 02, 2018 at 07:13AM by Digitallifeworks http://bit.ly/2C8yBYT

No comments :

Post a Comment