Thursday 4 October 2018

1.2K BTC has been blocked on my Binance account for a month and no clear response from their team yet.


A month ago Binacne blocked my old, active account that was 3d level verified and full of 1.2K BTC.The account was created and used for arbitrage on cryptocurrency markets and everything was good for a long time before Binance decided to block it.Since then I’ve had a long conversation with their representative where I provided all my documents (even more that it was necessary), passed video verification and fund verification as well.During our conversation they changed the reason for blocking my account a few times and as a conclusion it’s still blocked.The first reason was “security” the last one was “law enforcement” which they don’t want to connect me directly with. And you know what, I don’t believe them at all.I make deposits from and make withdrawals exclusively to other well recognized exchanges from Top-10 exchanges.I haven’t made withdrawals to any new addresses for last month. All withdrawals were from addresses that I used before for as long as several months. Why have you just now blocked my account?All my withdrawals can be traced to well-known cold wallets of respectable exchanges (all were in top 10, according to CMC).The hackers don’t do any arbitrage.It's strictly prohibited to tell anyone that reason of blocked account is law enforcement (in case it's real reason, not like in my case). If it's really law enforcement they will connect you directly without any 3d party.My accounts on other exchanges are active, so, I’m just wondering for what reasons is Binance holding my money with no rules or reasons for it?I just kindly ask the official Binance representative to let me know that an investigtion about the account has beed started.u/Binance How long does it take to finally solve the issue with my account as they’ve had all the documents and information for more than a month?Is there anyone who’s faced the same situation? What kind of actions should I take against Binance to get my funds back? via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2Pbdqre

No comments :

Post a Comment