Monday 29 October 2018

Developer | I want to help Project with developments, bots and utilities

Hey There!

I'm developer. I'm looking for a project for cooperation.

I developed a lot of telegram bots, airdrop bots, bounties platform, web pages, monitorings, slack bots, discordapp bots, reddit bots with auto-posting and etc. Developed a popular bot to protect groups from spam attacks, which consists of more than 25 groups. I automated bounty system to auto claim users bounty on steemit/golos when users do actions like following/resteem/upvote/comment and etc.

I already helped to:

  • WINGS with bots, monitorings and utilities. Helped community to get quick access to the required information.
  • PTOY with the telegram, twitter and slack bots. Developed bot to sync messages between telegram and slack which allowed users to communicate with each other without any problems.

If you'll need help, write me in PM and we'll discuss conditions.

Can I contact with the team Directly?

I recommend you to use @chatdefender_bot to protect your telegram group from spam attacks!

My contact in telegram: @vsnation

Email: vsnation.v@gmail.com

This message sent by vsnation bot



Submitted October 29, 2018 at 06:10PM by vsnation http://bit.ly/2AxMVYa

No comments :

Post a Comment