Monday 1 October 2018

please help me pay for the medical exams and the chemotherapy sessions my mother needs

Hi everyone I know this is annoying and repetitive but really needed help for my mother I hope you can help me perform the immunohistochemical test that my mother urgently needs which has a cost of 15,000 Bolรญvares Soberanos and the chemotherapy sessions which I should import from Colombia doctors recommend me to go to another country to continue with the treatment of my mother but due to the cost we can not do it since it would require a minimum of $2,000 or more to take my mother to Colombia to make a session of Chemotherapy really I hope you can help me with what you can and excuse the inconvenience of this here I leave the budget of the immunohistochemistry exam.

I do not place images because the bot deletes my post.



Submitted October 02, 2018 at 12:14PM by jonathanchourio http://bit.ly/2zLuaQS

No comments :

Post a Comment