Thursday 1 November 2018

Binance Issue: Blocked Account with 1200 BTC


Hello everyone,You’ve probably seen at least one of my previous posts but anyway, my account on Binance that has 1,200 BTC in it was blocked over a month ago and has been ever since. I would trade arbitrage on main exchanges with that account, making withdrawals and deposits ONLY from other Top-10 exchanges from only active accounts. Of the blocked 1,200 BTC, some were mine but others were borrowed at interest and now I have to incur losses.I’ve been through this long process with Binance, applying for reactivation on their website, giving them all these documents they’ve asked for, passing a KYC process, and every time my requests have been denied. At first they told me it was blocked for “security reasons” and when I inquired and questioned as to the “suspicious login attempts” they were talking about, they changed their tune and said it was actually an “external investigation” and they couldn’t unlock my funds.It’s taken them over a month to give me the investigation reason and suggest I talk to law enforcement. They’ve changed the reason for blocking 3 times already and so I’m just sitting here like, this can’t be real.I’m looking for your support, and I just want everyone to be aware just in case they know anything or can avoid my situation. In the meantime I’m still waiting on a real answer and assistance from Binance and I’ll keep waiting. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2yMB3Ag

No comments :

Post a Comment