Thursday 25 April 2019

Can Bitcoin Help Venezuela's Economic Situation? This is happen in venezuela.

With the administrator's permission, I hope you give me permission to publish this. I do not want to break the rules of this group.

https://i.redd.it/6vu17kvftfu21.jpg

My name is david torrealba. I just want to say that the information I am giving is true and I am not a scammer. I was simply born in Venezuela. All the data I give you can verify, I will give you the data you want to help if you want, where I live, what study, I can add to facebook.

I live in Venezuela and I've been without water for 2 weeks, 1 month with electricity problems that have damaged the refrigerator of hundreds of Venezuelans, and while in Venezuela the salary is 5 dollars that is enough just to buy a kilo of cheese. ( I know there are always people who ask for financial help, and usually they are always scammers. But really my story is true and you can add me to my facebook to certify it.)

My name is David Torrealba and I am a librarian from the Central University of Venezuela. I have worked loading boxes, in a bookstore, in a car, in sales, but no matter how many salaries you have in Venezuela, it will never be enough to feed a family in Venezuela, since the minimum salary is $4 and the basic basket in Venezuela, which is enough to feed a family, is $300. The economic inflation in Venezuela is so strong that a flour that cost in September 2018, 50 sovereign bolivars (national currency), today is costing 5000 sovereign bolivars, increased its price x 100 in just 6 months. Not to mention that most Venezuelans only eat twice a day, as they do not have enough money. A bitcoin group in Brazil raises money to help Venezuelans, and thanks to this group helped me and I was able to buy food until February and I was able to publish in this group everything I bought, unfortunately people get tired of helping and it is understandable, who would help a complete stranger so much?

If someone wants to help me or add me to facebook to talk to me and know the need that we spend millions of Venezuelans, I will leave the link to my facebook and any portfolio that want to help me, I will publish everything I buy with your help. In my facebook I have managed to distribute food to several of my university and I have a support group for Venezuelans. Believe me, you can compare the david torrealba that appears in my profile picture on facebook 6 years ago, to the current David Torrealba.

https://www.facebook.com/david.torrealba.946

My wallets:

Bitcoin:

39AaRBkntRZrTh1srtjPXWnVufMLZg9eS3

Ethereum:

0xe3ae9237211a830f6e7a903359caf454f3846c0f

LTC:

LZ8jw67wvqjMgWNvFEaSjyqJVTywQ6tLL4

BCHABC :

bitcoincash:qp6edpp8atprhttza2kx3htutecmn6anmytnsldhlc

BCHSV:

bitcoincash:qp6edpp8atprhttza2kx3htutecmn6anmytnsldhlc



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 12:31AM by davidtorrealba946 http://bit.ly/2GzM1fL

No comments :

Post a Comment