Sunday 28 April 2019

How do you deal with anti-crypto prejudice from society?


Over the last couple of years I made the mistake of talking about crypto to people and now that crypto has crashed, people keep trying to point out that I am a loser and they keep arguing with me why crypto is a poor investment.Even though I have diversified across all asset classes (not just crypto but property, bonds, stocks, etc) once you talk about crypto then you become known as "the crypto guy" and people assume you hold all your wealth in crypto and they keep bullying me about it.I keep telling people that the crash from 20k to 6k is nothing compared to the crash from 1000 to 200 and the crash from 30 to 2. Bitcoin always comes back on the long run, and bitcoin has intrinsic value as a decentralised store of value almost a digital gold or offshore investment not beholden to any one jurisdiction. But people are so focused on recent price movements that they forget that now is the time to accumulate. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2ZH9rbC

No comments :

Post a Comment