Thursday 25 April 2019

Looking to Buy BTC Wallet or Address that Mined 150+ BTC between 2009-2014

Willing to pay up to $2000 for BTC addresses that has directly mined (no pool mining) 150+ BTC anytime between 2009-2014. If the wallet or address doesn't meet all criteria I still may be interested, send me a PM with the details and I can let you know.

I can accept a wallet.dat, or a private key(s).

I will need a message(s) signed as proof. Escrow that is mutually agreed upon is preferred, however if you are a reputable user I can send half BTC first, and then the other half on receipt and verification of the wallet or private key(s).

If you are able to refer me to someone interested in my offer I can pay $400 after (and only If) successfully finishing the transactions.

I'm new to this Sub so I am unsure if this in accordance with the rules, If not please send me a PM mods and I will take this down.



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 03:26AM by fairroyal http://bit.ly/2GxNfbo

No comments :

Post a Comment