Sunday 4 August 2019

Absolute idiot here - I've been wanting to buy for a week now, and no options found.


Hi everyone,I am trying to securely buy bitcoin, unfortunately I am finding no option to do this. If anyone could help me I would be super thankful.​There are a ton of options for how to safeguard my bitcoins, and everyone says I should stick to buying from exchanges withnon-kycnon-direct payment (amazon card, etc).Not Coinbas​These are so far.Bisq (wants me to already own some bitcoin, which is what I am trying to do).localbitcoins.com > Only shows 5 options per country (sucks that you cant search for all of EU at once or something), and all are Bank transfer/per post.hodlhodl.com > same as above.​Can anyone help me out with this?EDIT: Would it be an option to buy BTC through another crypto and/or create my own node? via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2KgSIWQ

No comments :

Post a Comment