Friday 2 August 2019

This is FUN.


I didn’t know anything about cryptocurrencies until an online retailer offered a hefty discount to pay in BTC.So after being forced to look into it a little bit, it took only a couple hours for me to confidently put in nearly all my liquid savings.Can’t believe I didn’t look into this sooner, but I’m just glad to get on board now. It’s so cool to be a part of one of the best monetary solutions in history...before it hits the mainstream.I keep looking at the price, but up or down... I really don’t care. I’m hodling. And I’m hodling because it’s fun to have discovered such a brilliant idea in which anyone can participate. And because it’s even more fun to imagine what this will become in the future. Great ideas are unstoppable.It’s like investing in the CONCEPT of the internet... in 1980... if that were ever possible.Weeee! Ideas! Innovation! Go humanity! Go science! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2YuPyHh

No comments :

Post a Comment