Monday 30 December 2019

Something awesome just happened


So I went to this Bitcoin ATM Today to get some more btc and as soon as I approach said ATM a slightly elderly woman approaches me and asks if I knew how this works. With a smile I asked what she needed and she said she has to send a certain amount of cash to a btc address until tonight.Sure thing, I can help you with that!A bright smile showed up on her face as she told me the other people at this Western Union were pretty unfriendly and she can’t really believe how friendly I reacted.I smiled back and we started the process of getting cash into the ATM, get it on to her wallet and send it to the address she wanted it sent to.She was incredibly friendly, we talked a little and when all was done, she asked if she could do me any favor. I said I helped without expecting something in return and that I’m really thankful for her offer but I’m free of any wishes. She then gave me a hug and said thank you very much with a bright smile.It was the best encounter with another person I had Today.What an awesome day! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/358ocWs

No comments :

Post a Comment