Saturday 4 April 2020

Welp....I did it.

Well guys..... I did it. I FUCKIN Did it. Ive done the number 1 thing that you are not suppose to do. Its not like im a noob but even noobs know not to do this dumb shit . My dumbass had my 12 seeds stored on my phone and backed up on the cloud as well. (So i thought) I had about $500 of BTC on my blockchain wallet that i use on my phone. Just to be able to use here and there when I run into a place I can use crypto. But recently I had ordered a new replacement phone and erased the old phone. Thinking everything would just sync on over because i usually just use the passcode and fingerprint scanner to log into the app to access my wallet but come to find out I open up the app and its asking for my seed. Which I dont fuckin have because it wasnt saved where I thought it was and wasnt written down. So now there just $500 sitting around that I dont have access to. Great 🙄 learn from my mistake WRITE YOUR SEEDS DOWN!!



Submitted April 05, 2020 at 12:05AM by businessguy123 https://bit.ly/34eOW98

No comments :

Post a Comment