Tuesday 29 September 2020

Considering cashing out every other investment and going all in on Crypto. How stupid is this?


I know this is generally thought of to be stupid, but with the way things are going I have zero faith in any government backed anything right now, including real estate and the obvious things like stocks. The only exception is commodities and metals. Which would be the other 20% of my port just as a hedge.It seems like with the way things are going hyper inflation is on the horizon, and I have been researching the global economic forum and everything is heading toward the blockchain anyways.It seems to me bitcoin is almost in that "too big to fail" place, because it's used worldwide and even if every country unanimously comes together and bans it I don't even know how this could or would be enforced.Am I crazy for thinking this?Additionally, are there other complete doom scenarios that could take bitcoin down? I'm primarily talking about bitcoin here since almost all coins are directly tied to it, but my portfolio would consist of a variety of coins.What are your thoughts? Am I missing anything? I realize I'll get some very biased answers but hoping some people here have thought through the potential long term downsides. I'm only investing money that won't change my lifestyle.Thanks in advance. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/33a6cgL

No comments :

Post a Comment