Thursday 29 October 2020

For Christmas I decided to offer 0.01 bitcoin to my relatives in order to make them aware about bitcoin and start questioning themselves about it. I invite you to do the same and involve them in this new financial revolution.


For Christmas, I decided to offer 0.01 bitcoin to my relatives and motivate them to learn more about them. I invite you to do the same with the amount you can afford to give. The most important is the intention of involving them.My plan is to ask them to download a bitcoin wallet during the family dinner we’ll have on the 24th, even the kids, actually they are my biggest target, because they are the future.Then I will give everyone 0.01 bitcoin and also tell them to write their paraphrase on a piece of paper and preciously keep it.The app will show them the value so they might get surprised but it’s fine.I know the kids won’t be able to cash out as they are between 9 and 15 years old, but the rest might ask me how so I’ll tell them of course but I prefer if they hodl for a while. At least they will set up a Kraken account and be ready for later.Which app would you recommend to download? I would go with trustwallet but if there’s better I don’t mind. I will tell them about hardwallet but I want to make this moment fun and not a crazy amount of infos.I’m sure they will research on their own after that to understand how it works. Maybe ask me questions but I’m ready to answer anything. Tell me what you think! via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/2G8cdBQ

No comments :

Post a Comment