Wednesday 31 March 2021

I know I am a little late into the game but your tips will be a great start for me.


For the last decade or so, unless someone has been living on a remote sheep farm in the Yorkshire dales with no broadband,we have all seen the rise of Defi specifically Bitcoin recently becoming the bullish of digital currency. During this time I was skeptical about cryptocurrency until my older brother started investing 3 years ago and has now grown his portfolio to a point of intriguing my interest.He immediately introduced me into this crypto space (started with Bitcoin) but couldn’t understand much about investing in it; I was just following what he was saying without much idea of what I was doing. Though excited when my first investment rose with the rise of Bitcoin value, I only got frustrated when it dipped from $67k to $54k within a month.For the past 3 months, I have been reading through cryptocurrency articles and getting familiarized with crypto communities but honestly I don’t seem to get the information i need on cryptocurrency investment.Do you have any tips/advice that would help me learn about this great investment?I would really love to be part of this community and head to the moon together!Thank you. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3dmd3Yf

No comments :

Post a Comment