Sunday 4 April 2021

I made a webpage tracking BTC prices, and detecting trend changes.

During the height of the pandemic, I started a hobby with bitcoin.

One of the problems I've always had was trying to figure out when a bitcoin is overpriced/underpriced.

What frustrated me is I'm always spending time in my day reading graphs.

What I really want is one page that shows a bunch of stats and graphs, and get simple interpretation of them.

So I made this webpage with exactly that. It has a bunch of fun and useful indicators for retail btc traders, along with interpretations of them.

Disclaimer: Please do you due diligence with other information source before making trades because my information and analysis can be wrong. I'm not a financial professional. I'm just a guy sitting at home that likes to trade bitcoins, stocks, souls, etc. It's my fun side hobby.

Anyway hope you guys like it. I'd love to hear any suggestions, ideas, and criticisms.

There's no ads, no patreon, no loot boxes, nothing. Enjoy :-D

http://algodeviant.design/btc.html



Submitted April 05, 2021 at 12:36AM by cooleyandy https://bit.ly/3wChEyu

No comments :

Post a Comment