Sunday 4 April 2021

Sold my crypto today to pay for my italian citizenship


Hello guys!First of all, *sorry for my english* it’s not my native language.Today is a big day for me. I just sold all of my crypto to pay lawyers and paperwork to get my italian citizenship.Last year I made two goals (my moons), first one was the prices of everything related to paperwork/lawyers etc and the second was the ticket and life in Italy for at least 3 months while I wait for the citizenship to get a job.Today I hit my first one.I was saving money and last year I started saving it on crypto as well and today was the day that I finally got enough to pay all the paperwork/lawyers fees/translations.I will start saving again from next month on because after the paperwork is done I need to go to Italy to start the process of the citizenship there and of course, crypto is the future!I’m in Argentina but my great-grandfather came from Italy, so by blood and proving it I have the right to get the citizenship. It’s a long and expensive process but worth it. I don’t know what to expect when I get to Europe but I hope it will be better than here and more opportunities to succeed.100 years ago he came looking for a better life, now it’s my turn.Anyways, just wanted to write this here because reddit was really important to me and I want to thank all of you, even tho I am not present writing stuff all the time I always connect to read your stories and advices, grazie a tutti! via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/39GieRW

No comments :

Post a Comment