Saturday 29 May 2021

I could only laugh because they’re going to miss out big.


As a college student I work on my weekends to save up money. I save enough for tuition and basic costs and the rest is dedicated to sats. I learned about crypto and bitcoin this year and I fell in love with it. Since then almost everything I have earned has been exchanged for sats.For most of the year I was at a pretty big profit until this last huge correction. I have told my “friends” about my large position in crypto and they never said a single thing to me when I was in the green. As soon as Bitcoin and the crypto world crashes, immediately they are asking me how much I’m down, telling me the risks involved, and laughing at me for believing so strongly in a “over valued online coin”.All I could do is just look at them and laugh. I know damn well when Bitcoin gets past this slump and to 100k+, they are going to be asking me for help buying some. Be careful who you tell about your crypto exposure as not all “friends” are deserving of your knowledge. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3uyqfjx

No comments :

Post a Comment