Saturday 29 May 2021

The story of the McDonald's applicant came true, but with different version.

Hey there, well, we all know about those memes that when there is a big crash the holder applies for a Mc Donald's job. Well, I sm one of those who bought at almost ATH, I'm still holding but I started doing Deliveroo (and soon Uber), delivering food with my car to try to leverage my spending in crypto. If this dip goes long, I will DCA, and I will see beautiful gainings in the future. What is most important, I'm not at home staring at the charts and feeling depressed, I go out, breath fresh air, see people, deliver food, earn tips, and come back home having done something.

Edit: I've done 103, 48 Australian dollars in two nights!!



Submitted May 29, 2021 at 06:31PM by FacundoGabrielGuzman https://bit.ly/3c2I83x

No comments :

Post a Comment