Tuesday 31 August 2021

Ever found an argument against Bitcoin that is actually valid?

I'm a maxi but I really try to keep an open mind and I proactively search for debates either Bitcoin versus the traditional fiat world or Bitcoin versus [insert altcoin]. The thing is...so far I find the arguments against Bitcoin to be misinformed/factually inaccurate/dishonest/scammy/dumb, etc.

The purpose here is to not pump up my ego but to actually uncover valid shortfalls with Bitcoin, if there are any.

Anyone ever found an argument against Bitcoin that is actually valid, whether in the form of a particular debate episode, article, book, etc? If so, I would love to be recommended.

Thank you.



Submitted August 31, 2021 at 12:24PM by jettsunsett https://bit.ly/38vOztM

No comments :

Post a Comment