Sunday 29 August 2021

Looking for Bitcoiners in Berlin (Germany) to start a Bitcoin info booth

Hi there,

I was wondering if some advanced Bitcoiners from Berlin are interested in starting a info booth at a crowded place (for example Alexanderplatz on a saturday). We could offer free sats for anyone who is interested and assist people in downloading and using muun, phoenix, etc. I could also bring my full node and we could explain some basics about the lightning / bitcoin network and end the FUD around energy consumption and shitcoins. I'm pretty sure that free sats will be provided by the major exchanges or wallet developers. I can also provide free WiFi. Please drop me a DM if you are interested!



Submitted August 29, 2021 at 10:52PM by Freefall101 https://bit.ly/3jq7ZX6

No comments :

Post a Comment