Thursday 23 September 2021

My Dad Bought Bitcoin

So since late 2016 I’ve been invested and told my family members since that this is the future. No one cared.

Texted my Dad offhand to buy Bitcoin a week ago since the dip, and he responded by saying “I don’t trust it and I don’t believe in just making money sitting on your ass”. I just replied “Lol, ok.”

Talked to him on the phone yesterday and he said he bought a whole Bitcoin with his business partner because his partner pushed the issue. I told him I was proud of him and this is the best financial decision he could make for retirement.

It’s like he forgot I’ve been talking about this for last 5 yrs.

Anyways thought some of you could relate.



Submitted September 23, 2021 at 10:33PM by MuayThaiCruiser https://bit.ly/3lRF4v2

No comments :

Post a Comment