Tuesday 26 October 2021

When people say read the Bitcoin white paper…


I’ve taken all lower division college math classes, that’s all the calc as well as DE and linear algebra. I’ve also taken a ton of comp sci classes. I have no idea what the technical parts of white paper are saying. I get the concepts but I don’t understand how it works from a technical standpoint. I’m a big fan of Bitcoin because of scarcity. The other stuff I kind of abstract from. But when people say oh just read the white paper it’s funny to me because my co-workers who have degrees in CS can’t make much more of than I can. I’m not saying the white paper is wrong. It’s just funny to me when people yell on the internet READ THE WHITE PAPER. I bet most people don’t understand it. It’s a highly technical paper. Ok queue the hate and the nerds quoting parts of this. To be clear I love Bitcoin. This is a long winded way of saying the white paper is a technically difficult paper to get through and yelling read the white paper is a giant turn off to most. The end via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3GtGEgm

No comments :

Post a Comment