Wednesday 4 May 2022

BTC has allowed me to realize a lifelong goal

I got into BTC in 2020 and have used some of my profits to realize my longterm goal of traveling around and interviewing people who have survived wild animal attacks. I had been working on this concept for a few years but thanks to some BTC profits, I took off my normal job Jan-March of this year to focus exclusively on this mission and the first episode dropped last month. Let me tell you, there is a HUGE difference between wanting to do something and actually doing it! Huge thanks to everyone in r/Bitcoin that have made fun of all the panic sells and dips and FUD and given me confidence in the asset and ultimately myself. Even if only a few of my nature loving friends listen to this show and love it, the satisfaction of accomplishing this goal is absolutely priceless!

Bob Legasa survived a grizzly bear attack



Submitted May 04, 2022 at 11:05AM by TEETHpodcast https://bit.ly/3vIQIPb

No comments :

Post a Comment