Saturday 2 July 2022

Celsius, BlockFi, Voyager… these are organisations who employ intelligent, experienced people with high salaries. How on earth do they not have contingency plans for Bitcoin’s price cycles?


I don’t know cryptocurrency inside out… but surely someone who is being paid by one of these organisations knows more about it than me. So this is what really confuses me - can anyone explain to me how one of these companies doesn’t have a standardised contingency or “risk assessment” for when cryptocurrency loses value? Like, surely they’re aware that crypto is volatile and can lose 75% (or more) of it’s value at any time. These organisations are full of intelligent people, probably on salaries I could only dream of. Surely there would be a plan for this? Can anyone explain why people and organisations vastly more experienced in Bitcoin than me are so ill-prepared for a significant fall in value? It’s so strange! via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3ab9x5m

No comments :

Post a Comment