Friday 30 December 2022

Wondering why BTC is still red when it’s purpose of existence was exactly what’s happening yet again


firm believer here. Since it’s birth rightfully happened as a consequence of the financial crisis, I don’t get why BTC is still moving like the common market. I know the whole world is on fire with COVID, wars and governments printing money like there’s no tomorrow. But when I see the stock market crashing I always have the hope that BTC moves independently since it’s a whole different ball game. I mean everyone who understands Bitcoin (compared to many here I’m still a rookie) wouldn’t be so stupid to gamble or yet short it. I know everyone got their shy which would make you sell some. But unlikely during a bear.So it would be nice to enlighten me if it’s still a question of adoption or what has to happen for the baby to become an adult. PS: DCA IS THE WAY via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3C866HB

No comments :

Post a Comment