Friday 27 January 2023

Opting out.

Hello fellow Bitcoiners, I hope you’re well and in good health.

It’s Friday morning and I’m sitting here thinking about the future. I’m currently 23 and my wife is 24. We DCA every week into Bitcoin and feel very fortunate to be doing so. That being said, my wife pays into a great pension and I will be soon as well (once I’m finished school in a few months) and we are concerned about the future of our monetary system. With the United States hitting its debt ceiling and all currencies devaluing themselves at a rapid pace, we’re worried about contributing to our pensions and even saving in dollars.

As far as we can tell, we are currently opting out of the current system by buying Bitcoin. My question is, what more can we do? Should we even be concerned? Do you feel the same way?



Submitted January 27, 2023 at 07:48PM by HonestBasis6393 https://bit.ly/3HyLRGa

No comments :

Post a Comment