Sunday 28 May 2023

Finally own 1 BTC.

If you told me a year ago that I would be worth 1 Bitcoin at 16 years old, I would call bullshit. But it happened, started with 100€ and never looked back. It really has paid off. Thank you guys!

Edit: Wow this is bigger than I thought. Gave me a fuck ton of a confidence boost because a lot of you do not believe in me, but I do believe that some of you should let a kid enjoy himself even if it is a place for grown ups, I did play by the same rules as you :) Really crazy how some peeps are just that sad in life. I thank those who gave me advice on what to do further on. May all of you prosper. Will probably delete this soon since me having achieved this offends a lot, plus I don't like all the attention.



Submitted May 28, 2023 at 11:28PM by All_Protective https://bit.ly/3IGZXoY

No comments :

Post a Comment