Tuesday 26 May 2020

I’ve been offered to join a mining rig(not sure about the terminology) from an irl acquaintance.

He says to buy a $1000 btc, that it will double in 3-4 weeks and he will take a small share for using his mining resources.

It sounds like a great opportunity, just if there is a way to figure out if it’s a fraud. What are some red flags? I somewhat trust this person but I still am afraid of risks.

He stresses that I will NOT send him the money personally and that I will buy it on my own and that he will add my blockchain wallet to the mining pool.

If I add my wallet to any “pool” he sends to me, is there a way he can steal/take all of my money? I trust him kind of, we aren’t close so that’s another reason why I’m kind of iffy about it.

More info on mining will be appreciated



Submitted May 26, 2020 at 08:20PM by -levivel- https://bit.ly/2ZFVdu2

No comments :

Post a Comment