Thursday 25 June 2020

South African banking on Bitcoin


I think many people misunderstand why Bitcoin exists.Aside from Venezuela being a prime example, I think looking at it from a South African point of view might give some more context, since our fiat hasnt yet collapsed. Directly North of SA is Zimbabwe, where hyperinflation is in full effect. Their economic policies and government corruption has all but decimated the country and it's currency, and poverty is now country wide. The South African government are now adopting similar policies. SA's State is believed to be captured by criminals , there are ongoing court cases in this regard, some spanning over 2 decades, that have no conclusion in sight. In tge meanwhile the corrupt ANC government are looting state coffers into bankruptcy. SAs sovereign debt crisis is increasing dramatically due to corruption and ineptitude of SAs government, which, make no mistake, is being pushed onto tax payers.The likelyhood of ever ousting SAs corrupt ruling party is very slim, and would likely be replaced by an even more corrupt government.Unfortunately I see South African economics headed in the same direction as Zimbabwe. Due to these facts over the past few years I have been dis-investing in my SA fiat and moving my wealth into crypto and commodities, and anything linked to a stable fiat currency(of which Ill dis-invest when I see the same signs).I believe most fiats are eventually going to be decimated due to the nature of human greed. Maybe not in my lifetime, but it's coming. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/2Yv4l3B

No comments :

Post a Comment