Wednesday 2 December 2015

Check out the 21 Bitcoin computer. It's gaining engineering traction.

What brought me to bitcoin was folks writing complex code and building interesting things with programmable money that was simply impossible before.

I just got my 21 computer in the mail and for all its failings as a terrible miner and expensive hardware, it's biggest win is worth the cost: Watching, learning and sharing code and ideas with bitcoin engineers. Writing apps on the 21 platform is fun and rewarding.

If you've dismissed the 21 machine, I recommend spending the $400, getting one . Join the engineering community experimenting and exploring what bitcoin can do.

NOTE: I'm neither employed/paid/endorsed by 21. I just stumbled into their community and liked the code created.



Submitted December 03, 2015 at 02:07AM by taariqlewis http://bit.ly/1MWGQDo

No comments :

Post a Comment