Wednesday 23 December 2015

Today, in a Swiss Bank...


Living in Switzerland, I, of course, have a bank account. However, I chose a small bank in Zurich. Today, I went there for getting some money for buying Christmas presents. Wearing a Bitcoin-hoodie, the guy at the counter asked me what I think about Bitcoin. I told him a bit, when an old man, a client, also started to ask questions about Bitcoin. He said that he had wanted to buy some gold coins as Christmas present for his grand-children. After about 30 minutes, he decided that he will buy Bitcoins for them instead. I left the bank, but about an hour later, I got a phone call from the banker, asking where he could buy Bitcoin, what wallet he should use.... So I'd say Bitcoin has definitively reached the streets... via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1ThTi2m

No comments :

Post a Comment