Tuesday 23 February 2016

[Help!] Extremely Low Hashrate Antminer S1

I recently obtained an Antminer S1 from a friend who decided to retire his hobby of bitcoin mining.

I have been following bitcoin since its creation and have been mining on and off for a few years with altcoins, etc. just never had a stand-alone ASIC, so no preaching please ;)

This miner ran fine for him, he returned everything to stock settings and shipped me off with it. I booted it up at home and reconfigured it for my network but I'm getting a real shit hash-rate, and I don't mean a little sub-par, I'm talking 30 Gh/s on a single blade (test purposes)

here's my antminer status

I've tried multiple power supplies, upgraded the firmware, updated cgminer to version 4.2 and I'm all out of ideas.



Submitted February 24, 2016 at 11:14AM by SIRJMD http://bit.ly/1VDfuoU

No comments :

Post a Comment