Tuesday 23 February 2016

Purse.io and my experience


I found out about purse on here about three months ago. My family had started getting involved in tabletop gaming and I thought it would be a nice way to build our library and save a little cash. I read mixed reviews on the site but decided to give it a try. I opened a coinbase account and deposited $50 into the US account every payday. I have since made about 8 purchases using purse.io and everytime I've saved atleast 25%. The longest I've had to wait for an order to be purchased was two days. Most of the orders arrive within a couple days. The longest being 6 days. As long as you aren't too greedy with the % off I think the site works great. I just thought I'd share my expierence. I love using bitcoin to make real world purchases and will continue to use them and support the currency. Take it easy! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1QAz334

No comments :

Post a Comment