Wednesday 1 June 2016

Best miner for me?

I'm completely new to mining but would like to buy a miner or a few and was hoping to get input on what would be the best for me. I have utilities paid so consumption is not a factor. I have $1000 price limit but ideally would prefer to stay around $200 tops because this is more for the fun of it than for a serious investment, I'm really just hoping to make minimal gains and would be happy buying a safe $50 miner and making $5/month which hopefully won't impossible with paid utilities. Mainly just trying to get something for fun but that at the very least will not lose money when taking into consideration the depreciation of the miner. Hoping to get something that can run 24/7 but the main constraint is that it would have to be very quiet because it would be in a relatively small apartment so would either have to be in a room where somebody sleeps (with white noise being acceptable as long as it's not ridiculous) or in the living room where people talk and the TV is. Basically I'm looking for something that is relatively easy to use as a headless miner that can run all the time, hopefully something that can recoup it's cost in a year mining bitcoin and is very quiet.

Is this possible, or do I have unrealistic expectations?

Pls halp, pls.



Submitted June 02, 2016 at 12:45PM by yoloswagmaster4jesus http://bit.ly/1P7Mamo

No comments :

Post a Comment