Wednesday 1 June 2016

Everybody should check Bitcoin innovation coming from unusal place: Telegram Bots. Welcome the most sophisticated Bitcoin App of this year: @BTC_CHANGE_BOT which uses Telegram as the protocol for secure apps


In order to start using this bot, all you have to do is find Telegram in App Store or Play Market, or install it on any operating system available for Desktop too without necessity to have a smartphone (but smartphones are supported too!), here its available at: http://bit.ly/1UgWt9d - after installing Telegram just enter: @BTC_CHANGE_BOT into search and you easily will be able to access the bot.I believe this idea really gonna explode in terms of financial revolution of peer-to-peer exchange systems in a lots of countries with IRREVERSIBLE traditional WIRE systems (things like Western Union, but more local, and even more reliable with 2% fee or with 0% fee in most cases are very common for places like India, Russia, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and many-many more; where chargebacks are unallowable because there's no security managers in bank who can take such responsibility, so online payments are irreversible)Another reason is because Telegram is convenient. It has an API and once you write application it becomes cross-platform solution, and what's especially great for Bitcoin ecosystem - its that you have no risk of back-end exploits coming with any web-interfaces (telegram has NO web-interface to interract with server-side, which means that any Bitcoin apps written there are way more secure by default)I think this idea is even better than the whole concept of LocalBitcoins, downsides are that this is a centralized solution and it uses custodial model for storing your Bitcoins, but hey so do LocalBitcoins but guys, you should totally check this bot out!!! You've never seen such an awesome app and after few months of using this bot, I believe this is a totally Killer App for Bitcoin!!! I do believe that http://bitsquare.io is a good solution too, but as I believe @BTC_CHANGE_BOT is supposed to be a convenient solution to have a service "on the go" - because I don't like credit cards like Coinbase Shift, Xapo, etc because of their fees and because I have to rely on Visa/Mastercard rules - and it is way more convenient for me to exchange into Bitcoins using really small amounts, for example today I have exchanged $1 with a trader who manually processed my order in the app, just to show how this exchange works to my friend who don't know anything about Bitcoins. Also Telegram bots are way more easier in terms of extending functionality - so in case when banks will set some barriers in some regions, its easier to reach to developers and ask for some new function, rather than to wait when it will be implemented in bitsquare.io (no I don't tell that BitSquare is not flexible, but I believe Telegram bots are even more flexible, of course its just my humble opinion because I developed some simple bots in Telegram myself too). Also flexibility is important not because of some limitations of banks, but for quick developing of small extra financial services which will be implemented really fast and will be instantly available for all devices, for all mobile and desktop operating systems.They have public chat for supporting newbies: http://bit.ly/1XPmW3b (I'm hanging there every day just in case if you would want to ask me instant questions) and some volunteers in Russia already created video-tutorial for their own local markets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvNphNkOeUYou can use this bot as a convenient Escrow for deals where you can meet people locally (like in LocalBitcoins). I will notify the guy who develops this bot about this topic, I believe he will be able to answer any questions regarding bot's security.Creator of this bot positioning his application as a secure Wallet, but be aware that all bitcoins sent to bot is not under your own control, so its better to use it not as wallet, but as a convenient LocalBitcoins-style exchange for P2P deals. Where one party sends money over irreversible wire (no for PayPal or Venmo!) and Escrow released when Bitcoin is on your wallet. Currently I personally know 1000 users who actively use this bot, and since Telegram is the messenger I recommend this bot for all of my friends.I am myself regular user of this bot, but I socialized with programmer behind this project and it took me something like 4 months to test this bot out, to provide this review for you, guys. Also I've heard that creator very soon is planning to launch new function for fast-selling auction which is a killer-function which is not available in LocalBitcoins for domestic deals in poor countries. In other words Blitz-contracts which will let you sell your bitcoins within 1-2 minutes used to pay for contractors / merchants in fiat right from your Bitcoin wallet! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1UgVYfm

No comments :

Post a Comment