Saturday 25 June 2016

Why are people posting about zero to low fee transactions and complain they take too long?


I notice this almost every day. What appears to be an experienced user posts that he submitted a transaction and then complains it did not confirm Someone then checks the transaction and it's found to be a zero to very low transaction. It would seem to me that most of these postings are FUD posts to try and disrupt. I notice recently there was one of these posters and when a solution was suggested the poster replied "why should I have to do that".What do you think? As these posters appear in many cases to have a good knowledge of bitcoin and bitcoin wallets it surprises me to see all these posts from people who should know better and who should not have to ask these questions. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/28ZLox1

No comments :

Post a Comment