Thursday 28 July 2016

College student looking to spread word of Bitcoin to fellow students.


With the simplicity of sending and accepting transactions with Bitcoin and the amazing future in store, I believe there is an incredibly large and untapped potential of college students who would be more than willing to adopt Bitcoin and begin using it to pay for food, school supplies, etc. on campus. I've had the idea of hosting an information session at my universities engineering school where I am student, and then attempting an info session for the rest of the university after that trial run. I plan on promoting it through word of mouth and by making flyers to hang up around campus. Are there others ideas that anyone may have, and potential topics to discuss other than the basics of how it works, setting up a wallet, mining, and what not? Thank you guys for any help and suggestions via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2agr2iV

No comments :

Post a Comment