Wednesday 2 November 2016

I may have a problem and don't know anything about crypto currencies.

I know very little on this subject, so not sure this is the best place to ask this question. I know of Bitcoin but my problem is with my dad. He got involved in onecoin. I have never heard of onecoin before two days ago, but several flags have gone off in my head, the first being he told me to get info off their website and not believe the reviews I saw on Google. That people were afraid of them and they were growing rapidly.

Now my dad has a penchant for get rich quick schemes. Usually they are MLM. Now I have seen the duck and called it a duck before, and while I am usually right I just let him do his own thing as it usually doesn't hurt him too much financially and isn't worth the hassle. However this time he invested me into this onecoin. I didn't ask him to and I have no idea what the hell it is. I really don't want to deal with it but I have like 11000 of these tokens... I don't want to ask on the onecoin sub because after 5 min of googling this thing sounds fishy as hell but I don't really know what to do. So should I just ignore it or if I do that will this bite me in the butt later?

Update: If anyone is wondering. Thank you all for your input. I did tell my dad to pull his money out. It went about as well as I expected. Current argument is why are Richard Branson and Bill Gates involved in it if it is so bad.



Submitted November 01, 2016 at 11:49PM by atreyal http://bit.ly/2fEzexg

No comments :

Post a Comment