Thursday 3 November 2016

Most embarrassing Bitcoin moment


I was once out drinking with friends to the point of being vertically challenged. I believe it was during a big rally and being overly excited about it all I had a few more rounds and suddenly decided to tip the bathroom attendant (this place had one) $20 of bitcoin out of pure pity that this dude was handing towels to drunks at 1am as his job. I got him to download bread wallet and sent some. He was very puzzled and curious. I was far too drunk to remember the details beyond that point, but I talked to him for many minutes while people came in to piss and crap while I blabbered phrases like "legit money" "digital gold". My friends found me and were like "oh god" dragged me off and that was that. Not my finest moment, and I look back on it and cringe. I never saw the dude again at that place. I like to think maybe he dumped his savings into bitcoin and made off quite well in the coming months as a mental redemption for myself. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2f3T9Co

No comments :

Post a Comment