Wednesday 2 November 2016

Question: Want to transfer GBPs to USD


Hi, my partner is going to be training with her company in the US for the next 3-6 months but she is still paid in GBP so needs to spend USDs while she is there. She used her bank card and was charged a 3% fee, plus the FX rate the bank used was worse than any level the currency pair traded at through the whole day that it was processed. We are looking for an alternative, and since I have been lurking this website for a while, I have some questions:I assume it to be easy for me to buy bitcoins here in the UK and give them to her wallet. My question is how does she transfer her bitcoin to USDs since she has no US bank account? Also, if she gets a friend / co-worker to sell the bitcoin and give her cash, will the co-worker technically be liable to report it to the government, or pay any tax, or anything?Thanks and excuse my ignorance! Also, does Publix / any retailers take bitcoin? In which case she could use the bitcoins directly. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2ezdE9f

No comments :

Post a Comment