Saturday 5 November 2016

Sold ~$5800 worth of BTC through Coinbase this week. $2490 has never been deposited. Unresponsive support. Please upvote for visibility


Title says it all. Did three separate transactions to my bank accounts. First and third have hit my account but the second is nowhere to be seen. Opened case, no response, talked to guy on chat said he was pass it on to supervisors, I check back and the case is closed. I reopen case and talk to another person in chat get this:Henry: Hello there! How can I help you today?→Hi Henry I'm trying to get an update on a missing withdraw from early in the week. It's been two days and nobody from support has contacted meHenry: I see you already have an open support ticket with a supervisor. You're going to need to wait for a reply via email. Live chat cannot help, I'm afraid.→Can you tell me when these people will respond? It feels like I'm being actively avoidedNo response after that.Withdrew $499.47 on 3/21 4:23pm to BMO Harris account, get an e-mail saying 1-2 days, 2 days later money is in my accountWithdrew $2490.38 on 3/21 10:20pm to BMO Harris account, never get an e-mail but money is taken out of coinbase account, never has hit my bank accountWithdrew $2809.49 on 3/22 7:29pm to Capital One 360 account, get an email saying 1-2 days, 2 days later money is in my account.Am I mad to be anxious about this? I'd like to think that someone would respond from Coinbase to help me out on this. It's not a small sum for me either so I'd like to get it as soon as possible.I've contacted support, I left a message in the community and twitter but all I here is the deafening silence.UPDATE: Just got this e-mail as there was a problem on their side which is what I thought, email belowSorry for the trouble with this, there was a problem with the withdrawal as you noticed. I was able to cancel it, and the funds are now back in your USD wallet. You can withdraw whenever you like.Thanks, and please let me know if you have any further questions.Matt Coinbase Support via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2eJhpcs

No comments :

Post a Comment