Tuesday 1 November 2016

Tumblemumble


During the past week I've been full time trying to get my head around TumbleBit and I was bookmarking the best resources on it, there are not much yet.I ordered it accordingly their difficulty of understanding and I thought I drop the list here, maybe some of you guys make a good use of it.Aaron van Wirdum: With TumbleBit, Bitcoin Mixing May Have Found Its Winning AnswerEthan Heilman: Improving Bitcoin’s Privacy and Scalability with TumbleBitAdam Gibson: TumbleBit for the tumble-curiousEthan Heilman and Leen AlShenibr: Tumblebit presentation (Scaling Bitcoin Milan 2016)Ethan Heilman, Leen Alshenibr, Foteini Baldimtsi, Alessandra Scafuro, Sharon Goldberg: TumbleBit WhitePaper: An Untrusted Bitcoin-Compatible Anonymous Payment HubEthanHeilman, LeenAlShenibr: Proof of Concept implementation of TumbleBit via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2dYn0Q1

No comments :

Post a Comment