Sunday 1 January 2017

Newcomers are still being drawn to cloud mining operations so here is my own personal account of why purchasing Bitcoin directly and keeping them in cold storage is paramount!


I joined cloudminr.io two years ago and naievly deposited 14 BTC there as my eyes lit at the prospect of earning 1 BTC a week. Sadly, I didn't do my homework and If I had joined at the conception of the ponzi I might have been lucky to ROI with other people's deposits. A month later, they collapsed the website and made an announcement that they had been hacked.It only took a week before they put the entire database up for sale for a measly BTC which perfectly summarizes the lengths people will go to to misappropriate funds and the judge of characters that make it uncomfortable for those looking from the outside in the crypto microcosm.Hashes have a very short life expectancy and the amount you would have to purchase to accommodate the rate difficulty could be used to purchase BTC directly. Don't fund your account to fund their account...I hope you learn from my mistake. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2iTExuE

No comments :

Post a Comment