Saturday 25 February 2017

Officially Have .5 Bitcoin

Hey folks! I just wanted to share my joy now that I officially own .5 BTC. I started putting money into Bitcoin since December of last year, slowly, but surely. I (like so many others) see a great deal of potential in the technology and would love to see it thrive. As someone who traveled abroad frequently during my college years (and plans to do so more in the future), having a global method of payment with no borders is one of the greatest appeals to me. I'm still diversifying, putting much of my extra income into a traditional savings account and an IRA, but I truly wish to see Bitcoin flourish.

Of course, I'd like to see it go "to the moon" and I consider myself a hodler through and through ((besides spending it occasionally at merchants who accept it)), but I'm much more interested in seeing it become more widely adopted.

And if it all goes to 0 then it's been one hell of an experiment!



Submitted February 25, 2017 at 11:04PM by Raxef http://bit.ly/2lGSf4j

No comments :

Post a Comment