Saturday 25 February 2017

Rant from old fart Newby!!

I am a 73 y o retired engineer. I have become interested in and want to invest in Bitcoins! I am computer literate but nothing like my son or grandson! My thoughts are to put about 10% in a mycelium wallet on my android and the rest on Ledger Nano S from my desktop. Have made some local cash purchases into mycelium mobile acct with no problems. To get a lower price I signed up with Coinbase but they keep asking me to do a photo ID verification which I have tried to do on my desktop and my cellphone to no avail!!!! MY OPINION: If Bitcoin is going to reach it's full potential it needs to find a way to include people like me and not just younger computer geeks!!!!



Submitted February 25, 2017 at 08:29AM by EWS111 http://bit.ly/2l9L6Ws

No comments :

Post a Comment