Sunday 26 February 2017

Starting to see fiat as slave money

The longer i stay in bitcoin and what it learned me about economics I start to see more and more what sort of slave system all national currencies are.

I realized everything I saved over whole my life to get enough so lending becomes possible to buy a house is impossible. What was saved over all my lifetime gets stolen by sneaky inflation. At some point you get to the level where what is possible to save and on top off all what was saved in the past gets stollen because of inflation.

That is creepy shit. And very hard to see for a person who has no clue about economics.

It's also because of the country I live in and it's situation but it is still is sneaky shit.

And then all to propaganda they tell people about bitcoin.

Okay bitcoin has risks but these are told everywhere.so people know about it.

But all the risk fiat has are unknown be people.

So disgusting that people are brain washed as slaves without them knowing it.

Luckily something as bitcoin exists. Know its not suitable as main currency to store everything in but still bitcoin gives a amount of freedom.

To bad people don't get educated about this sort of stuff about the system where they where forced in.



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 11:47AM by Insan2 http://bit.ly/2lXaOSH

No comments :

Post a Comment