Friday 28 April 2017

Censorship on bitcoin.com

A comment I posted was just deleted from an article about the Asicbleed scandal on bitcoin.com. The author calls Asicbleed a "bug" and a "vulnerability." In my comment I asked why it's not being called what it is: a malicious backdoor. I also asked about the nature of the relationship between bitcoin.com and Bitmain. The comment was deleted after a few minutes. I posted it again. Roger Ver started his website and subreddit saying that he'd be opposed to censorship on other websites.

Edit: The comment was deleted again. Apparently, comments need to be "approved" on bitcoin.com now. How is that not censorship?

Edit 2: The comments both showed up now. (And I deleted one of them myself now, because they were the same).



Submitted April 28, 2017 at 06:00PM by burstup http://bit.ly/2oPtnW1

No comments :

Post a Comment