Tuesday 31 October 2017

New to Bitcoin mining!

Hello everyone I am recently new to the bitcoin scene. Looking into it and reading a lot here on the forums I have seen that mining in itself is not really profitable, however, I would like to do so just to gain the experience! I am currently looking at getting a miner and setting it up via raspberry pi 3. I have scoured the internet looking for something in my price range that isn't awful. I have found the AntMiner S3 ~200$ USD. I have recently been looking into just buying a hash board and running it with that as well. I am in general looking for information on the best way to get started some better setups etc... Anything would be great!



Submitted November 01, 2017 at 11:52AM by XiT_StatiK_Daphiti http://bit.ly/2A3Mp1Q

No comments :

Post a Comment